In-person Sunday Worship
Worship Time & Location
In-person Worship Guidelines
We are glad you can join us in-person for worship, here are some basic guidelines we will be following;
- Worship will begin at 9:30 a.m. sharp. Please try to arrive a few minutes early as our seating arrangements, and entry into the sanctuary, have changed. Please to do not use the last pew on the balcony wall under the camera, any movement effects the camera with shaking and when you stand you may interfere with the camera shot.
- During worship- no passing the offering plate, no bulletin, bring your own Bibles if you want to follow along, keep interaction with one another at a safe 6' distance or more and do not linger after worship in the sanctuary but safely meet outside with a 6' distance & masks.
- The building will be well cleaned and sanitized prior to our gathering each Sunday, so please stay in the designated areas.
The safety protocols that we must observe include:
- Wearing a mask covering both nose and mouth. (Exceptions are a medical condition that precludes the wearing of such, and children under 5 at the discretion of parents.)
- Enter, and exit, the church on the north, back side by the elevator and use that stairway. Maintain proper social distancing as you do so. Sign-in and sanitize your hands at the door.
- Seating will be available every fourth pew, as marked. Family units may sit together but there must be at least 6 feet of distance between families and other worshipers.
- Only bathrooms and the sanctuary will be available.
- Offerings are still preferred by mail or electronically, although there will be an offering plate at the entrance to the sanctuary.
- After worship, you will be dismissed row by row and asked to proceed directly to your car, or walk home, and not to congregate on the sidewalks, unless you maintain your 6' distance & mask. We will not be able to offer a coffee hour.
- If you are feeling unwell for any reason, please remain at home.
Finally, please be patient, prayerful, and flexible…and keep your sense of humor! These continue to be new days and ways for us all. If you have any questions, please reach out.